The Respiratory System
Respiration is the process by which your body brings in oxygen through inhalation and expels carbon dioxide through exhalation. The respiratory system is made up of the lungs, the diaphragm, bronchi, trachea, epiglottis, pharynx, mouth, nose, and sinuses. Breathing is controlled by your autonomic nervous system; when everything’s functioning properly, you hardly even pay attention to it.
Your respiratory tract is lined with membranes that produce mucus, which serves to lubricate it and protect it against irritants and infectious agents. Nasal mucus is effective in preventing foreign particles from entering through the nose.
The heightened production and buildup of mucus causes difficulties in breathing, which your body combats by sneezing, coughing, developing a runny nose, and expectorating (spitting) excess mucus in an effort to clear your airways. The process of trying to expel the mucus can often result in secondary problems.
Additionally, certain foods and beverages are believed to cause excess mucus to build up in your respiratory system. These can include: Dairy products; Wheat/gluten; Overly sugary, salty, and/or fatty foods, including fatty meats; Soy product; Caffeine; Alcohol.*
AN IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT SMOKING: This may seem obvious, but it’s extremely important that you DO NOT SMOKE during your Respiratory Cleanse. This includes cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigs, and marijuana (or any other nonprescription smokable drug). If you’re a habitual smoker, taking this Cleanse is a tangible way to admit to yourself and others that you know your respiratory system is in need of help; because of this, there’s no way you can’t realize that smoking is one of the biggest reasons for your respiratory distress. Hopefully, you’ll be able to continue your nonsmoking regimen after the 20 days of the Cleanse are through, or at the very least reduce the amount you smoke each day in an effort to taper off and quit for good.*
Why you need to cleanse
A clean respiratory system is vital in maintaining your health to ensure the proper amount of oxygen is circulating in the body and bloodstream. With lungs taking in viruses, pollutants, and toxins, the body becomes very vulnerable, thus hindering your system from functioning properly. Some of the foods you consume can lead to mucus buildup, wheezing, runny nose, sinuses and congestion. This cleanse will help to bring your respiratory and immune system to a state of excellent condition.*
The Benefits of the Cleanse
- Assisting in strengthening and optimizing the function of lungs and breathing passages*
- Aiding in the improvement or maintenance of healthy respiration*
- Helping to control overproduction of mucus*
- Supports clear and comfortable breathing*
- Promotes clearer breathing and breathing conditions*
- Helping to maintain healthy bronchial and sinus*
- Works to reduce overproduction of mucus*
What does the Respiratory Cleanse consist of?
Consists of six (6) potent, safe, and effective herbal formulas.
(1) Lungs & Respiratory – This rejuvenating formula was designed to strengthen and support the respiratory system. This synergistic blend of plants nourishes the lung tissue and helps the body’s natural defenses. Containing Eucalyptus, Mullein Leaf and other herbs with a specific affinity for the lungs. Dherbs Lungs and Respiratory cleanses the respiratory tract and helps to support clear and comfortable breathing.* Vegan capsules (100 capsules).
(2) Mucus Formula – Combination of expectorant herbs that help to soften and dissolve hardened, stubborn mucus and phlegm from the body.* Vegan capsules (100 capsules).
(3) Sinus Formula – Contains plants that have been used to soothe paranasal sinuses and mucous membranes of the sinuses and helps to clean the nasal passages and sinus cavities from mucus and other fluids that can build up and cause pressure. This is a great supplement for individuals suffering from sinus problems.* Vegan capsules (100 capsules).
(4) Super Greens Formula – Providing the body with the proper acid/alkaline balance is crucial in maintaining good health. Our Alkaline Formula contains some of the most alkaline herbs available. This formula will help your body become alkaline while removing excess acidity from your system.* Vegan capsules (100 capsules).
(5) Circulation Aid – Good circulation is necessary for optimal health. KMDherbs.com Circulation Aid contains powerful plants that help to maintain a healthy circulation throughout the body.* Vegan capsules (100 capsules).
(6) Colon & Digestive Tract – Combination of plants traditionally used to nourish and strengthen the colon and intestinal tract. The formula aids in digestion, assists in the relief of gas and helps to cleanse the colon of impurities, thus conditioning the entire gastro-intestinal system. The plants in this formula mildly stimulate peristalsis, help to maintan healthy villi, lubricate the colon and aid in the formation of healthy stools. Vegetable capsules (100 capsules).
Respiratory Kit Accessories
Big C – (32 oz) An all-natural tonic that helps reduce mucus, must be purchased separately.